Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bree : Big Girl Training

I absolutely love my baby girl :)

Bree is... 13 or 14? Months old.
Let's see, she learned weaves with the 2x2 method. She never pops out and nails her entries. Yay! Speed building and proofing will happen eventually.

Jumping... Well, she used to jump like a messed up frog. After some hard work, it's corrected and she jumps beautifully, extending out just right. Perfect<3 She will be a 16" jumper, as she is 17" tall.

She learned the aframe yesterday, which she LOVES. She hits her contacts perfectly, but I'm doing the box method with her for running contacts as well, just in case.

She reads my body language veryyy well, it's great!

She is still learning the teeter, but is getting the hang of it.

Her tire preformance is getting better, she used to try to cheat. I've designed a breakaway tire that I'm making now. Yes, they will be for sale in the fall!

She loves the dogwalk. We do 2o2o on it so I can catch up and think, hehe :)

Kathleen is making me some novice sequences for Bree, so hopefully I will get videos.


Extra: Ace - Learning handstand amd is doing fantastic. Also learning RC box method. His aframe preformance went down due to lack of training lately. Fixing that.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment